Summer is my favorite season. June is almost over, and what a busy, hectic month it has been!
So much happening, especially in this past (and last week of June):
- Pride Day fell on the same day as National HIV Testing Day this year, 6/27; there were a few Pride events in NYC, yet no fireworks…
- More Life, a series of art shows highlighting HIV and AIDS counternarratives opened in Manhattan: check out a few images below as well as my article published in A&U Magazine to find out more
- strawberry moon also highlighted the week, and I took a few pictures of it, too
- also, my cover story and related photography for the Pride issue of Out IN Jersey will hopefully finally be posted online, and I’ll share the link as soon as it’s made available
- and, last, but not least, the Fourth of July is coming up in a short few days; check out my post about photographing fireworks, if you so desire (as Lucifer (Netflix) would say…)
Here are a few snapshots of the strawberry moon, from the other night, partially covered by a layer of clouds.
Prints of some of these images are available through my Fine Art America website:
Also, as always, thanks for stopping by!