My New Year’s Resolutions
First of all, I wish you all a wonderful New Year and hope that 2019 will be a good year for all of us. Also, many thank you for reading this blog. I truly appreciate it!
New Year’s resolutions are like “droplets of hope” at the start of a new chapter in our lives. And so, before I ask about yours, here are a few resolutions of my own:
- take time to prioritize more
- make time to work on some personal photography and writing projects
- explore more, test out new ideas…photo and lighting gear, too
- prepare and “brace for impact,” whenever need be
- try to stay on track…and keep these resolutions
So, what are your New Year’s resolutions? Care to share? Look forward to hearing from you.
Again, I wish you all a Happy 2019 and, as always, thank you for stopping by!