Welcome to my website! My name is Alina Oswald. I am a writer, photographer and author documenting the less popular facets of reality... and not only.
I provide writing and photography services to help promote and market business professionals and small business owners, artists, actors and authors, contribute to publications and create material for educational publishers. Some of the causes I support include HIV/AIDS, LGBT, the environment, human and animal rights. Here is a list of interests and services I provide:
* writing/editing for print and online publications: health/medical writing; art/culture; interviews; reviews; books; etc.
* educational writing/editing/SME for publishers: math/science, health/medical; photography; writing; etc.
* book writing/editing: nonfiction, biography, memoir
* e-book publishing
* portrait/headshot, news/event photography
* editorial photography
* landscape/nature and office artwork photography
* fine art photography
* photo editing, retouching and restoration
* book/CD cover photography and design
To learn more about my work, please browse through my site. If interested, feel free to contact me. I look forward to working with you!
Author of Journeys Through Darkness: A Biography