Welcome to my website! My name is Alina Oswald. I am a writer, photographer and author documenting the less popular facets of reality...and not only.
I offer writing/editing, photography and photo editing, retouching/restoration services; help promote and market business professionals and small business owners, artists, actors and authors; and contribute to print and online publications. Over the years I have documented the AIDS pandemic and LGBT community, and also covered health/medical topics, nature and the environment, human and animal rights. Here is a list of services I provide:
* writing/editing for print and online publications: health/medical writing; art/culture; interviews; reviews; books; etc.
* educational writing/editing/proofreading for educational publishers: math/science, health/medical; photography; writing; etc.
* book writing/editing: nonfiction, biography, memoir
* e-book publishing
* portrait/headshot, news/events, editorials, nature/landscapes, fine art photography
* photo editing, retouching and restoration
* book/CD cover photography and design
To learn more about my work, please browse through my site. If interested, feel free to contact me. I look forward to working with you!
Author of Journeys Through Darkness: A Biography